- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award in a blog entry.
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
A big thank you to author and editor extraordinaire Whitney McGruder from Wit & Travesty for the nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am humbled and excited that in some way I am inspiring, encouraging, or motivating fellow writers and word smiths. You should really go check out her site, it is gorgeous and insightful.
7 Things About Amanda
1. I have a feline overlord- Opal, even though I am generally allergic to cats.
2. My favourite movie/music/stage production/anything is The Lion King. I've seen it on stage twice; once in London, UK and last year for my 30th birthday in Toronto (thanks mom!). I can pretty much recite the movie from heart and I know all the songs.
3. I identify most with villainous characters. One of my favourite characters ever is Hannibal Lecter. This is probably why a lot of my characters are anti-heroes.
4. I love to colour code things. It's kind of a problem.
5. Autumn is my favourite season. I am really not a fan of summer. I hate the heat, I would rather be cold and have to bundle up then be too hot.
6. I've had blue and fire engine red hair- if/when I leave the day time job I'd like to dye my hair something cool- purple or pink.
7. Sushi and coffee are my favourite foods- often together.
To be Determined. I don't have 15 people to nominate (who already haven't been nominated- some multiple times!).
Thanks again to Whitney McGruder! It is always nice to know that people are out there reading!